Policies and What to BringReservations
Cancellations & Refunds
• Can be made by contacting Casa Rio
Email : FrioCasaRio@hctc.net
Telephone : 830-591-3544 *ask for Maggie
• Reservations are for a three night minimum, except in the low season.
• Deposit of 50% required to hold reservation.
• A 10% hotel/motel state tax will be assessed when making final payment.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, Cash and Checks.
Extra Persons and Autos
• If cancelling 60 days or more before reservation date you will receive 75% of your deposit back.
• If cancelling 30 to 60 days before reservation date you will receive 50% of your deposit back.
• If cancelling 30 days or less before reservation date you will forfeit the entire deposit.
• This is for any cancellation reason [family, weather, change in plans, etc.]
• We do not accept partial cancellations.
• Cancellations are only accepted by telephone.
Check in and check out times
• River House sleeps 10 persons, the Cottage sleeps 8 persons, and the Hideaway sleeps 14 persons.
• Prior arrangements will have to be made to accommodate any extra persons
• A $20.00 per person per night charge will be assessed.
• A maximum of 3 vehicles allowed for the River House & Cottage and 4 vehicles for the
Hideaway per group staying.
Fee for extra cars is $20.00 per car and prior arrangements must be made with Casa Rio.
What you need to bring
• Check in time 3:30 pm
• Check out time 10:30 am
• Late fee of $50.00 will be assessed if checking out late.
What is provided
• Bed linens, blankets, pillows
• Bath linens
• Beach towels
• Paper goods [septic tank approved toilet paper, paper towels, napkins]
• Groceries, spices, coffee & coffee filters, charcoal, lighter fluid
• Film, batteries, flashlights, bug repellent, sun tan lotion
• River items
Rules & Regs
• Kitchen linens
• Pot holders
• Pots & pans.
• Silverware & glassware
• Coffee maker
• Digital TV
• DVD & video player
• BBQ pit
• Washer/dryer facilities
• Picnic tables & lawn chairs
• The River House, the Cottage, and the Hideaway are fully furnished.
• No smoking in the River House, the Cottage, or the Hideaway. Ashtrays provided outside.
• A $50.00 fee will be charged if cigarette butts are on the ground.
• Fires are not allowed anywhere on the property except in designated barbeque pits or firepits.
• Vehicles such as four wheelers, golf carts and ATV's are not allowed.
• No campers or RV's allowed.
• No firearms allowed.
• No fireworks on either property.
• We do not allow fires in the fireplace in the summer.
• Behavior policy: no drugs or drunken behavior allowed.
• No glass containers in the river.
• You will be billed for anything broken or removed from the premises.
Hold Harmless Agreement
• Pets are allowed if prior arrangements have been made.
• Two pets are allowed at the Cottage and the Hideaway.
• Only one small pet allowed at the River House.
• Weights: small dog 1 to 30 lbs , large dog 31 to 60 lbs
• Charges for pets as follows:
1st dog: small - $15 per night , large - $20 per night
2nd dog: small - $20 per night , large - $25 per night
Lessee agrees to the terms of the Hold Harmless Agreement included in your information packet and/or your letter to confirm your rental.