Local Activities and Things to Do
- Tubing and Kayaking outfitters: Josh's, Fat Robs, Happy Hollow, 7 Bluffs, Frio Country Store, Andy's
- Horseback riding - Elm Creek Stables, 830-232-5365, on US Highway 83, 2 miles north of Garner State Park.
- River Oaks Minature golf located 1/2 mile north of SH 127 on River Road (CR 348).
- Fall Foliage and Scenic Hill Country Drives
- Native Texas Wildflowers
- Hiking and Fishing
- Spectacular Sunsets & Star Gazing
- Play Golf in Concan or Utopia
- Summer Rodeos in Leakey, Utopia & Bandera
- Historical Markers & Sites
- Year Around Bird & Butterfly Watching
- Garner & Lost Maples State Parks
- Paddle Boats at Garner State Park
- Whitetail Deer and Exotic Hunting
- Shopping: Cowgirl Loca, Frios Dry Fifty, Canyon Charm, River Rags & Rhinestones and other fun stores.
- Dining: Friends Grill, Mill Creek Cafe, Vinnie's Italian, The Laurel Tree, Frio Canyon Lodge, Mama Chole'sand others.
- Nightlife: House Pasture Cattle Co. Restaurant, Buckhorn Bar & Grill, Joe Jimmies
- Happy Hollow Store
- ww.concangolf.com - Concan Golf Course, Country Club, Pro Shop & Spa
- www.golfutopiatexas.com Utopia Golf Course
- www.pescadoconmoscas.com- Fly-fishing Guide on the Frio, Sabinal or Nueces Rivers
Click the chart to see real time
Frio River flow data.